Thursday, July 6, 2017

day 18 "writing"

I say that cursive is a good thing to know but I guess as long as you know how to write then its not that big of a deal. I remember learning how to write way back in like third grade, have I gone further with my use of cursive then, not really but I use it to sign my name on things but that's about it, in the article, By The Times editorial board, they maintain that" Cursive might be one skill that can be painlessly dropped to make way for new ones." Basically the idea is that it wont effect students to an extent and possible open doors to new possibility's. I can agree with that, now and days its all electronic, so if anything the school are trying to adapt to the social change that is happening, maybe they are taking a step in the right direction, or maybe it might  back fire, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment