Monday, July 10, 2017

day 23 "writing"

It's very easy to feel someone's pain when you love them. -Salma Hayek
I can agree with this one not only because is true but I feel like it goes deeper,
when someone who is dear to you is frustrated or something you can understand why they are in that state of being, because you know them enough to say you love them, you know what their limits are, so if you know someone who is strong or something and you see them in some sort of  distress, it catches you off guard, surprise you, that's why when people see their parents cry its so unsettling and awful, but on the other hand, for me a love one is like the only way to bring real pain to me, like I can get chewed out by like a cop or some higher "authority" or what ever and it wont phase me, but if I get chewed out by like my ma then it gets to me more clear,  I think its only because I think highly of someone like my ma, or a family member because you know them and know what they have done for you and what they've been through as a person so when you see those moment where you hear the parent say " I'm not mad at you, I'm just disappointed" that really does hurt way more then just them being mad at you, it hits you in that soft spot. its something about love that can bring anyone down or have some crazy events like Romeo and Juliet style.

No comments:

Post a Comment