Monday, July 10, 2017

day 22 "writing"

For me a hobby or activity that find my self doing often for fun, usually has to do with me being physical with my hands wither I'm playing football catch or if its balling on the basketball court or even it its drawing all these things have me clearing my head, the reason I find my self playing with a ball a lot of the time because it fun first of all its something where you cant do it wrong and you continue to grow at it as well as getting better and I found that things that get my heart pumping I often feel relieved at the end, you concentrate for that period of time on that activity its awesome, with art, its kind of the same thing with out getting all sweaty, you concentrate on that piece, you literally let your mind flow for that period of time and at the end you usually get something sweet lookin. I got exposed to these things since like forever,  I would watch football with my aunties see basketball on TV all the time so no wonder why I gravitate towards that stuff, also I lived a fair amount of years on the Rez growing up so that all we could really do for fun and everyone was in to it so there was that since of it being cool as well, I also love working out, I would see these buff wresters and football players when i was young and i saw my older cousins lift weights, my grand-pa was from the army so he had some arms on him, so all these things I looked up to, what I wanted  but I didn't really start lifting till i moved to town and joined the ymca, and started playing sports up here then that's when i started learning the feeling of the pump and how great it feels, like after you get past the insecurities of first starting out then you look forward to working out. the burn you feel after each rep, each one burning a little more until you cant do one more, for those few moments you are in a pain, a pain that you kind of look for because it feels so good after wards its great.

No comments:

Post a Comment