Friday, July 7, 2017

day 19 "writing"

in my personal opinion, I prefer the genre of hip-hop, rap but don't get the wrong idea, I listen to a little bit of everything so to talk down on a genre I don't think is a good idea, I respect each genre of music even country, because it takes skill to accomplish anything in any of the genres, but hip-hop and rap I find my self closer to it because I feel like its exposed to a wider range of variety of different sounds, you can find it all in hip-hop, its so free, I also find the genres that have the use of a guitar or some drums to be wicked cool, because that takes major skill too, like rock some heavy metal, but I guess there is music that I don't favor,  more of like electronic music or some nasty club music, the type where there really isn't a beat but more of just noise, and its not even organized noise like hip hop, I find those type of tunes annoying and distasteful, most the time people listen to those types of music, are usually on something, half the time there's no vocals but I guess sometimes in hip hop theirs no vocals but I can vibe to it and other times there are some of the best vocals in hip hop songs and that ties in with how much variety there is in hip hop, everything about hip hop is cool to me. I love bass I guess you can say I'm a bass head, even for the bass guitar, love the way guitars sound, you can get, who knows how many different sounds in hip hop, and different vibes for it to. like there are some hardcore songs and some soft songs some but I love a lot more then just hip hop though.

No comments:

Post a Comment