Monday, July 10, 2017

day 24 "writing"

This summer school experience has been a good one if I d o say so myself, don't have much to say about it though because after all its summer school, all this is repetitive, but its kind of cool learning the same thing but in another teacher eyes it gives a different perspective which I really appreciate also it shows me different knowledge I haven't yet known about the same stuff, so that was cool also it made it a little easier which was nice, the days didn't seem endless you did a great job at entertaining me even though that wasn't your job, having a good teacher not only at teaching but also at keeping the class enterained so having a teacher like yourself is a win makes it easier to get through the day, also it was nice walking down town, I haven't walked around there for a while and it seems like it always changes a little bit every time I also found to appreciate the freedom you allow us to have also all the movie choices where totally worth watching I enjoyed everyone, even watched one of my favorite movies of the summer, the Butch and Sundance kid, that movie was awesome, overall I would say it wasn't a total loss going to summer school even thought It could have been spent a little more productive, this is like my second third time in summer school never seem to learn my lesson but every time I am here I always get a totally cool teacher and I end up meting new people  and I always learn new things from theses experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment